The New Year is now more than 20% in the past. Bring back the energy and support through our Courageous Year Groups. This is a co-ed personal accountability group which combines personal coaching and therapy. Each module includes a package of three group sessions and one individual session. Plan now to begin in April.
COURAGEOUS YEAR GROUPS
Free Group Session on Thursday, March 23,
The Next Module Begins April 6th
GAIN SUPPORT, MOTIVATION AND ENERGY TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS.
Here’s the topics for each 90 minute group session
MARCH 23 – (Free Group Session) Make it happen
APRIL 6 – Identify limiting beliefs; liberating truths; and reverse the cynicism cycle
APRIL 13 – Resolving the past; 8 questions to process the past year
APRIL 20 – Action Triggers
Details About Courageous Year Groups
FORMAT: Teaching, demonstrating, dialogue, high-energy fun
GROUP SIZE: The group is co-ed and limited to 10 participants.
WHEN: 90 minute sessions from 6:00 – 7:30 PM
WHERE: My Office – 400 E. Main St. Suite 140E, Chattanooga, TN 37408
For those outside the Chattanooga area, groups will be through webcam. Dates and times TBA.
FEE PER MODULE: $247 for three group sessions and one individual session.
Call or text me at 423-551-9916
Courageous Year Groups will help you learn:
- The criteria for happiness and how you can harness its power through goal setting.
- Ways to create breakthroughs that lead to lasting transformation.
- Know why you keep getting stuck and what’s holding you back.
- A formula for identifying your top goals and how to know which one to pursue first.
- A 12-step process to help you set and reach your goals year-round. ,
- Ways to stay on track and increase success in each month ahead.
Why groups will help:
- Its the best opportunity for change and creates momentum.
- We all desire to belong and grow together.
- Our worthiness is valued.
- It makes us accountable to follow through with our goals.
Stay In Touch
Create connection beyond conflict through weekly blog articles and up-to-date news on groups, webinars, and speaking events.