Just like our clients, we therapists need an emotionally safe place to take deep breaths and gather together for encouragement. I love that my office is large enough to hold 10 or 11 of us for counselor support.
We meet the 2nd Fridays of the month from 10:30-11:30
Counselor Support through Monthly Peer Group:
1. To connect and support each other in private practice
2. Build trusting relationships with each other
3. Know our vision and ideal client
4. Give and receive referrals, ideas, and helpful feedback.
Mark your calendar now for upcoming dates:
- March 24th 8:30-9:30 – How to market your practice
- April 14, 10:30-11:30 – Clarify your niche
- May 12, 10:30-11:30 – Work/Life Balance
- June 9, 10:30-11:30 – Transitions
Sign up here for more details about the Peer Therapist Group.
Supervision Groups For Pre-licensed Counselors
You can apply up to 50 hours of group supervision as an LPC candidate.
Add depth to your supervision experiences. Gain collective wisdom from this holistic and relational model of group supervision. Increase self awareness through group feedback. Review cases, grow professionally, and learn the business of private practice. With focus on mindful listening, this 90 minute group meets twice a month limited to 8 participants. Individual supervisor required. Prepayment discounts available. Fee: $45 per 90 minute group session or prepay for 10 sessions at $400.
Sign up here for more details about the supervision group.
Get reminders for our Peer Group
Just like our clients, we therapists need an emotionally safe place to take deep breaths and gather together for encouragement. Each monthly discussion will focus on a topic of interest. Sign up for reminders and updates:
Connect & support, build trusting relationships, gain clarity, give & receive referrals, ideas, & helpful feedback.