Relationships can be messy. Here’s a 3 minute clip from News Channel 9 as I answer some common questions about couple counseling.
I help leaders and families create connection beyond conflict through counseling that transforms. I also provide relationship and business coaching for clarity, focus, and stress relief.
Consider individual counseling if you’re feeling:
- Stressed Out
Consider couples counseling if you and your partner are willing to come in together.
Common reasons include:
- You’re having difficulty communicating
- You’ve tried everything else, and you’re stuck
- You’d like to nurture your relationship before a downward spiral of disconnect
- You’re recovering from an affair
If you’re seeking:
- Marital balance and partnership
- Family cooperation and understanding
- Clarity in life’s purpose and mission.
- Emotional intelligence to rise strong beyond set-backs
How you live your values will last beyond your circumstances. You’ll have confidence in yourself and deeper connection with others. Learn the art of relationship intelligence. Be heard and understood by those who matter most.
Gain clarity, balance, and skills for connection beyond conflict.
Here’s some useful articles: They only take a couple minutes to read.
Call or text at 423-551-9916.
You can create connection beyond conflict.
Let me know 3 things: 1. best time to call 2. phone number 3. best time to come in.